Love is in the air for some Hollister residents, as two couples announced their engagements over the weekend. Not only is Hollister a wonderful town to raise a family, but you can also find a soul mate.
Here are some wonderful places in Hollister to meet someone special:
- The Grocery Store: Raley’s/Nob Hill, Safeway, Save Mart
- Dinner Restraunts: Miyakos Japanese Restaurant, La Villa De Juarez, Maverick’s BBQ, The Knife and Fork
- Lunch Restaurants: Ella’s Italian Restaurant, Running Rooster, Super Taqueria, The Market
- Breakfast Restaurants: Java Bagels, Cozy Cup, Duneville, Country Rose Cafe
- Bars: Cheap Seats Pub and Grub, Chillin and Grillin, Johnny’s Bar and Grill, Ridgemark Golf and Country Club, San Juan Oaks Golf and Country Club
- Coffee Place: Mars Hill Coffeehouse, Starbucks
- Delicious Treats: The Heavenly Bakery
If you know of a great place to share a moment, please feel free to comment below! The more you know about Hollister, the more you will want to live here. Ask local resident Kristen Jurevich how you can be a part of Hollister, and start the home buying process today.