Thinking about buying or selling in Hollister? Check out these statistics to see where the 2012 real estate market is heading based off the past figures. Although Notice of Defaults are down, lots of properties are still in some sort of distress.
- Hollister had a huge jump in sales in March compared to January and February.
- The average price range of a Hollister buyer is $250,000.
- Inventory is rather low, causing a slight price increase in the most active price ranges $200k-$400k.
- 384 homes in the foreclosure process, and that outcome can cause another dip in the market
- 40% of the Hollister market is short sales
- Harp 2.0 allows current homeowners to refinance, restrictions apply
- HAFA provides $3000 for relocation assistance on an approved short sale
- Available to answer any real estate questions, free, no obligation
- 51 active homes in Hollister (90 active in all of San Benito County) REOs 14%, Short sale 40%
- 177 pending homes in Hollister (217 in all of San Benito County)
- 126 Sold in the last 3 months (164 Sold in all of San Benito County)
If you know someone struggling with a real estate decision, ask Kristen Jurevich (RealtorKJ) with Intero Real Estate Services for a free market analysis of your home or a free list of available homes at 831.635.6719. The real estate market is getting better 🙂