- Renaissance Fair at Casa de Fruta where you can watch sword fight, sing with the Irish, buy from the Gypsy’s, and eat till your pants don’t fit. For more info Click Here Open 10-6 PM
- San Francisco 49ers vs Dallas Cowboys in San Francisco with kick off at 1:05 PM, but you do not have to worry about tailgating with their new tailgate roach coach area inside the park. Enjoy games on 12 tvs, entertainment on the stage, music, the Bud Light girls and more…
- 8th Annual Harvest Dance at the Fox Creek Ranch, 15830 Cienega Road, Hollister, CA that provides dinner, dancing, social, and more. You can even catch the sober bus drive for only $60 with everything else which benefits the Central Coast Young Farmers & Ranchers
- Music in the Vines at the Pietra Santa Winery, Hollister, CA This is the final MIV of the season, so make sure all the 21+ adults are ready for the Bornia Boys RSVP to email@example.com or click attending or call (831)-636-1991.
- Pre-Fair Kick Off Dinner and Dance Only $20 to have some fun at the San Benito Fair Grounds in Hollister, CA which get the county ready for the “Red, White, and Moo” Fair starting September 30.
- View Property with Kristen Jurevich Ready to own your first home, looking to upgrade with a new baby on the way, or need to downsize as the children left for college? Whatever your reason, I am here to help you find the perfect home for your current situation. Please call 831.635.6719 to make an appointment!