The California Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is paving a road for successful entrepreneurship in the tri-county area: San Benito, Monterey, and Santa Clara. With 32 service centers across California, SBDC created 680 new businesses in 2010 and generated an increase in sales close to $85 million dollars for California. The government supports this organization because the small businesses created about $10.5 million in tax revenue alone. Small businesses are definitely doing their part to fill the debt hole.
How can SBCD help you as an individual? With a free appointment, they help you develop a strong business plan along with setting up a solid foundation, strategy, and vision for a profitable business.
- private and confidential consulting
- loan packaging
- technology development
- and more…
- No out of pocket costs for SBDC private consultation
- Better business understanding
- Encouraging environment to develop skills or ideas
- Improvement with finances and profits
- Local help available